The Technion’s Office for Prizes and Awards was established in 2020 to promote academic excellence and enhance Technion’s research profile on the global stage. This initiative aims to increase the international recognition of Technion’s leading scientists by supporting their nominations for major recognitions and awards.
The activity of this office will help strengthen the reputation of Technion’s researchers in Israel and worldwide.
Our main objectives are:
- To prepare an inventory of national and international research awards, constantly updated and regularly presented to all faculty members of the Technion.
- To identify meritorious candidates for major national and international research award nominations.
- To offer support in building candidates’ dossiers
- To prepare and submit the dossier to the relevant research award agencies.
- To maintain high quality nominations.
Professor Ilan Marek
Chairman of the Technion’s President’s Committee for Prizes and Awards
Awards and Recognition Coordinator
Tel: +972 -77-887-4984. Email: MichalMeyer@technion.ac.il